Posts Tagged ‘wang’
Politic - Friday, September 4, 2009 15:41 - 0 Comments
Malaysia-Thailand Joint Development Area (JDA)
Malaysia-Thailand Joint Development Area merupakan salah satu kawasan yang sangat aktif dalam carigali dan pengeluaran Gas Asli, terletak dibahagian bawah teluk Thailand (Siam).
Regions were divided into 3 block:
- Block A-18
- Block B-17
- Block C-19
Managed jointly by the Malaysia-Thailand Joint Authority (MTJA), with each country controlling 50% of the resources found in the JDA Hydrocarbon, Natural Gas resources in the area estimated at 9.5 TCF (Trillion cubic feet).
Speculation from analysts say the most likely natural gas reserves in the area may reach up to 24 TCF.
Block A-18 operated by the Carigali-Triton Operating Company (CTOC), ie a company cooperation between Petronas Carigali and Hess.
As for Block B-17 and C-18 operated by Carigali-PTTEP Operating Company (CPOC), a company kejasama between National Oil Manufacturers from both country involved in the work of search and production in the area.
In March 2005 Carigali-Triton Operating Company (CTOC), a joint venture between Petronas Carigali and Hess has started production from the JDA Block A-18 which has dianngarkan reserves of 2.8 TCF, total production for the day is around 390 MMcf (Million cubic feet) and production is expected to increase to 590 MMcf per day in April 2007.
Translation from the Energy Information Administration
WHAT THE GOVERNMENT OF PEOPLE hide KELANTAN
Petronas confirmed that the operation NATURAL GAS BLOCK A 18 has been started through the Company Carigali HESS.
- Petronas holds 50% shares in the company through Petronas Carigali Sdn Bhd and 50% were held by Aremada Hess Inc..
- Currently, the operational issue NATURAL GAS 6.000 barrels per day.
- Distance Block A18 is closer to Kota Bharu from the send to Kerteh and Songkla.
- The government however chose BN NATURAL GAS landing was made in Songkla despite higher costs due to distance it.
Through the exploration of natural gas in Block A 18, every day, Petronas Kelantan people should pay royalties valued at RM512, 000.00 (RM512 thousand) per day and this means that Kelantan Government should get extra income from natural gas royalties worth RM186, 880.000 (RM186 million) year.
PLANNING OPERATION wells NATURAL GAS OTHER WATERS IN KELANTAN
- Block A 18 Phase 2 in 2010
- Block B 17 and C 19 – Operation starting to quarter three 2009.
- Block PM301 and PM302 – Operations began in 2011 and 2012
- Blok PM3 – Operasi start quarter to three in 2008
HOW MANY NATURAL GAS ROYALTIES TO BE THE RIGHT PEOPLE KELANTAN
When all wells NATURAL GAS NATURAL GAS Royalty operates the Kelantan people will be accepted is worth RM1, 000,000, 000 (RM1 Billion). That’s why the hijackers want BN Kelantan before wells NATURAL GAS was first fully operational.
NATURAL GAS ROYALTY IS RIGHT PEOPLE KELANTAN
- PAS is committed and will fight it out with the people of Kelantan to get royalties NATURAL GAS this.
- If the BN Kelantan seized, royalty NATURAL GAS will not become public property and the people of Kelantan Kelantan will receive the same fate as Terengganu.
- Terengganu, although enjoying royalties oil and natural gas of RM1.2 billion a year in the form of money ehsan.
- Wang Ehsan not given to the Terengganu government but channeled to a particular person such as Patrick Lim to be used for to develop projects that will not bring benefit to the people of Terengganu own.
- While receiving RM1.2 billion a year, more poor people of Terengganu Kelantan people.
- Debts outstanding Terengganu, more than RM300 million while outstanding debt since the Kelantan PAS government only about RM12 million.
Blog excerpt from EL-FAMILY AMBUYAT BINANGKIT
This picture is part of this blog a blogger who had visited an oil platform located between the borders of Malaysia and Thailand over the diperairan Kelantan affairs work.
Scenery from the air horizon Platform
Platform celestial pictures from the sea.
Thank you was all his Companions in the info .. TranungKite.Net